Wedding Photos for Jon Graves & Lindsey Isham

Guess who got married?

On November 9, 2012 I was the lucky lady to marry Jon Graves and to become a step-mom to his two boys.

We went on a short honeymoon for the two of us, then we came back, grabbed the boys, and together we spent a week at a vacation resort and had a blast!

I will tell more stories later, but for now, check out some of the awesome photos that our photographers took.

Photo taken on the top of the St. James Hotel in San Diego – we were going for a 1920’s feel

My handsome new sons: Everen – 14 years old & Christian – 11 years old

My handsome husband, Jon Graves – Former widower & single dad. I have the best husband in the world!
Get more information about Jon and his boys and their story here!

P.S. If you are looking for a great wedding photographer, check out Clove & Kin.

• 0

Overall Score

• Reader Rating: 0 Votes

You May Also Like

9 comments on “Wedding Photos for Jon Graves & Lindsey Isham

1. zahra
    March 3, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Congratulations,
    I am so thrilled to see you in the wedding dress.
    Hope to get along with your husband and sons, very well
    Zahra from Iran

2. LoveisPatient
    December 8, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Congratulations and May God Bless your marriage. I don’t know you Lindsey but what an prudent woman you are….I’m sure your husband feels like the luckiest man in the world to have married you. After reading your blog I am very thrilled at the spiritual wisdom that you have as a woman of God and a wife. I’ve been searching all over the internet for some Godly advice and wisdom for when desiring to be married and how to be patient even when you see a man who you think might be “The right one” but seems shy although there are hints that he is interested. You helped me a million and Thanks for letting God use you. God is Good & All Glory be to God The Heavenly Father

3. Lindsey Isham
    December 9, 2013 at 11:25 am

I definitely think that I am the “lucky one” to have such a wonderful husband. Thank you and God bless you too!

Sincerely,
    Lindsey

4. Heather
    December 19, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I literally just finished your book 3 minutes ago and was so moved by your words, your patience, and your trusting in God. I’m 19 years old, so as I was reading I caught myself agree out loud with what you went through and other things you believed. Thank you for sharing and letting thousands of girls relate to you and know that they aren’t alone. I will be sharing this book with all of my friends at school! So happy to hear you are married now. I’m sure it is more than you imagined and definitely worth the wait! God bless. =)

5. Melissa
    March 21, 2014 at 8:11 am

Hi Lindsey. I don’t know you but you are such an inspiration to women. you don’t come across such positive ambitious people like that all the time. I love the fact that you are so open about your love for God( I am Catholic and I love God) I may not have waited until marriage to have sex and had my first child at 22 unmarried but God loves us all. I loved watching yours and john’s story on virgin diaries and I am soo happy that you guys are married cz I think y’all make a beautiful couple. Best of luck on your marriage and always put God first. I am waiting to hear some baby news!!

6. Ashlee
    July 5, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Hi Lindsey,

Your story has been such an inspiration to me! I am about to be 27 years old in a few weeks. I have never had a serious relationship and I am a virgin. I love the Lord Jesus with my whole heart, I have a master’s degree, and I love children! I truly appreciate your approach to this situation that young ladies face. Your grace and poise even as you were dating Jon was so admirable! I’m like yup! That’s how I want to be! It helps me to understand more and more that God is the perfect matchmaker, and He will provide me with the man (husband) that is His perfect will in His time. I am definitely ordering your book! Thanks so much again and Lord Jesus bless you, Jon, your family and your marriage now and forever more!!

7. Lindsey Isham
    July 29, 2014 at 11:52 am

Hi Ashlee,

You are so sweet. Your story is an inspiration to me! So many people, too many, get sick of waiting and settle or waste their single years. I know how hard it is to wait and wonder, and I am here to say that it is all worth it AND I was so glad that I didn’t waste my single years… you will never have that much time ever again. Congrats on getting your Master’s degree… I can’t wait to see what God does in and through you!

Sincerely,
    Lindsey

8. Lindsey Isham
    March 3, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Aw, thank you, Melissa! Well, ‘reality tv’ isn’t really reality… They switched so many things I said, but regardless of how I appeared on that show, I was so blessed to marry Jon in the end. When two people come together in marriage and are committed to loving and serving each other, things tend to be pretty awesome! :)

9. Lindsey Isham
    March 3, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Aw, thank you, Heather! You made my day. :) You are definitely NOT alone and God will reward you for being faithful to Him. I have been so blessed for my decision to wait… hopefully I will be publishing a book soon telling of some of my married-life adventures…